Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2014

So last week, I attempted to transcribe Daniel Tosh's comedy album and honestly got somewhat tired by the middle of it because I wasn't learning much. Afterwards, I tried to apply his style of jokes, but it just wasn't working for me. For one, it seemed too much like his jokes and also I probably cannot say half of the jokes he relates due to censorship issues. Yet the exercise was kind of fun though but maybe another comedian would suit the project better? I'm not sure.
Also, shout out to Mrs. Finco for her sweet comment on my last post. You're the best. I can definitely see why you got Teacher of the Year. Please just give me an A on this project. I will do anything. Anything but do this project. No just kidding, of course I am kidding. In any case, Mrs. Finco brought up a good point by suggesting that I begin a comedic blog due to my fear of performing. Good idea, Mrs. Finco! I appreciate your input. Uhm about the blog though, I don't know. It is definitely appealing but I just don't know how many people will read it but this upcoming week a comedic blog will be my focus. I hope it will take me further than my stab at stand up comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment