Search This Blog

Saturday, October 18, 2014

So lol at my life because I have gotten nothing done. I wish I had a valid excuse besides school but honestly, school just continues to be killing me. It is really kind of unfair really. But what did I do this week? Nothing.. I am sorry, my dear friends. I want everybody to know that this project really does mean a lot to me but this week I put in no conscious effort which is my fault and nobody else's. Not that anybody was jumping up and down to take the blame. Besides Jesus of course <3 He is nice, isn't he? Let's just take a moment and appreciate our Lord and Savior. Moving on, though, onto all things comedy. Hi my name is Ashish Biju and I'm an alcoholic. Oh no, that didn't come out right. Hi my name is Ashish Biju and I'm a comedian. "Oh, yeah? Prove it." Easy, lets go to exhibit A. Parental disappointment and crumpled up pieces of paper should speak volumes. Lol jk, my parents are always disappointed, and as for the crumpled up pieces of paper I was just playing trash ball. It actually was not a symbol of a tortured artist although that would have been cool. See, looks aren't always what they seem. Deep. Like the pacific. Like the grand canyon. Sometimes, I have the mistaken illusion that I'm a rapper. But if it were to be true, man would I blow your mind. I probably wouldn't have though but in this illusion, your mind is in shreds because of how hard I blew it. Somehow, that seems weird. Let us, however, focus on my project. I am nervous that this project will never get done and that I will fail. I am also really scared that there are comma splices all around that I am ignorant to. These fears are eating me alive, but at least I taste good. Better luck to me next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment