I would like to thank all of the kind comments I received on my blog last week. Y'all are my inspiration except for that one person who said my blog was gothically dark. Screw you, my blog is lightskin af. Mrs. Finco told me all about you except for your name. So I don't know your name but man I can still be mad as heck (hell). No I'm just kidding, I'm not mad, just disappointed. More in myself than anything, honestly. But the majority of the comments were extremely encouraging. I don't know if anybody noticed but my blog posts have been becoming increasingly short due to my comedic insecurities. In fact, I was planning on just quitting and and lying about my progress (sorry Mrs finco ily <3). To further augment my pains (big words, I know. I just wanna fit in with my AP lit homies), I missed coffeehouse. In fact, I forgot about it. I had a conversation with a NEHS member a couple of weeks ago who told me the next coffeehouse was in November so I was nowhere prepared. Then, this week I had a gov research paper that I had procrastinated on so there went the majority of my week. In conclusion, there is no conclusion because there was no beginning, middle, or end this week. I was lost but now I am found (amen). In any case, I will honestly work really hard to make up for lost time. There is another coffeehouse meeting on December 11th apparently (thank you Kexin) and I am determined to perform. In any case, let us begin a tradition.
I used to think the show "The Good Wife" was a quality cooking show.
Really sexist joke I know and thus I sincerely apologize but it came to mind and it wasn't too bad unless you're like a modern woman I guess. How about another one?
If virgin Mary can give birth to Jesus, I can ask out my crush.
Honestly not even a joke. I just wanted some courage to talk to girls but maybe that's the joke? Nah, it's not that deep.
I like the first joke better. :)
ReplyDelete